The Nokia E72 has new and improved internet browser compare to Nokia E71. Following tips and tricks.
- When typing address in the browser you can select one of the following suffixes from popup list: com, org or net. Just type the address and then when typing the period you’ll get the list of suffixes. it’s also possible to edit this list to add new suffixes. Options->Settings-> General-> Web address suffix
- The browser support following keypad shortcuts:
- Toolbar – Toolbar with several options.
- Text Search – Ability to search text within the page.
- Back one Page
- Save as Bookmark – Save current page as bookmark.
- Display diagram of this shortcuts
- Reload the page
- Full Screen display
- Page overview- Zoom out to display all page.
- Type URL address
* Zoom In
# Zoom out
- Another option to display the toolbar is by clicking on blank spot on the page.
- You can customize the keypad shortcuts and also the toolbar to fit your needs:
Toolbar customization – Options -> Settings – >General ->Toolbar shortcuts
Keypad shortcuts customization - Options -> Settings – >General ->Keypad shortcuts
- When moving the cursor in a page, small picture of the all page displayed, it’s called mini map. Some people find this feature annoying. To disable the feature: Options->Settings->General ->Mini map-> Off.
- The browser supports multiple windows. When multiple windows open you can see on the top right the window number. It’s possible to move between windows using the menu or to assign it as keypad shortcut or toolbar shortcut.
Got your own tips and tricks? you can share using the comments box.